Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Some quotes...


I came across a few quotes in my email system that I thought I'd share...

I seldom think of my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
- Helen Keller
*If you know the story of Helen Keller...the point is...HAVE SHUKR!

If your heart has peace, nothing can distrurb you.
- Dalai Lama
*Peace, Yaqin, Tawhid, Tawakkul...

You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do.
- A.J. Kitt
*And so we're responsible for what WE do...

Wassalam,
Salikah


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:05 AM

    http://somewisdom.blogspot.com

    a new blog i have started, do visit it for more intersting quotes, words of wisdom.

    keep up the good work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu'alaykum,

    Just visited your blog...excellent idea...

    Wassalam,
    Salikah

    ReplyDelete