Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fatiha

Bismillah.

AsSalamu'alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,

Verily, from Allah we came and to Him we are returning.

My mother's last surviving uncle -- my grandfather's brother, passed away a few days ago in Lahore, Pakistan. He was a righteous man in his mid-eighties, and I have fond memories from when I spent time with him as a young girl.

Please make fatiha for him. May Allah have mercy on Him, make easy the trials of the grave and the next world, and make his union with Him, one of intense sweetness. May we be united in Jannah. Ameen.

Wassalam,
Salikah

2 comments:

  1. Verily, To Allah We Belong, and To Him is Our Return

    Mashallah, uncle Nisar was one of the humblest person I had ever come across. May Allah Ta'ala keep him in peace and may He make ease in his journey and may Allah give patience to his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, Sidi. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete