Assalamu'alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,
I'm creating a post to assist all those, myself and Salik included, who are intending to make the hajj this year, insha'Allah (or in the future). If you've made hajj, know people that have, or have advice to share...it would be much appreciated if you could post it here... Things including, but not limited to:
- How to prepare mentally, physically, psychologically, spiritually, what to buy
- What to pack (clothes, medications/first-aid, food, *anything important/useful*)
- How much to pack
- Tips to help make the most of time delays
- What to do during long commutes from place to place, esp. Madinah to Makkah
- Washroom tips (because, well...with that many people things can be a little messy)
- Health tips
- Anything you were glad you knew/were ready for
- Anything you wish you knew/were ready for
- Anything else...*anything*...
May Allah facilitate the journey for all those whose hearts yearn to go, and may He Most High, accept our efforts out of His Mercy for His creation. Ameen.
Peace and blessings upon the Beloved of Allah, his family, folk, and all those who seek to follow him until the Last Day. Ameen.