Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's been a year...


Assalamu'alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,
May God's Peace, Mercy, and Blessings be upon you,

In the hustle and bustle of life in this world, I totally forgot that December 1st was the one year anniversary of my blog. So...

Happy Anniversary!

May Allah bless all those who have dropped by since I begun this humble endeavour at sharing things I have found to be of benefit to me as I travel the path to Allah Most High.

Please pray for me, that Allah grant me tawfiq (success) in being a true servant to Him, that I never do anything that displeases Him, that He forever guide me and protect me from disbelief, sin, and all reprehensible things. Pray that He ease my difficulties, put barakah (blessings) in my time and work, bless my family and loved ones, accept our efforts and supplications, and grant us all good.

And may He grant you the same.

Wassalam,
Salikah

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    And many more!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 AM

    'Alf mabruk

    Umm Zaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Keep up the good work,

    seekerofwisdom
    http://somewisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Mabruk! InshaAllah there's a lot of reward in store for you; many of my friends and I love reading your posts! Keep the 'ilm flowing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wa'alaykum Assalam,

    Anonymous: Barak Allahu fik!

    UZ: Shukran, your du'as, please -- you're the queen bee of Muslimah blogging :)

    Seeker of Wisdom: Likewise! Your blog's one my daily reads.

    Ryan: Jazak Allahu khayr for your supportive words...it's so nice to hear that someone takes benefit from this. Your blessed du'as, please.

    Wassalam,
    Salikah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:19 AM

    assalaamu 'alykum sister,

    Ameen, thumma ameen, to all your duas.. may Allah bless us all with what is best in this dunya and what is BEST in the akhirah.

    on a side note, the RIS4 trailer is very motivational and uplifting! i suggest you have an addendum to your post that warns unwary souls about the sudden burst of tears that might ensue from the short, yet very powerful dua of shaykh mokhtar...ameen!

    jazakumullahu khairan,
    please keep me in your duas,
    touhid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salaam

    Mabruk! Nice blog, mashaAllah! May Allah reward you!

    Wassalaam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wa'alaykum Assalam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,

    Anonymous: Amin. Indeed, the feeling of the skydome silently weeping not only through Shaykh Mokhtar's heartfelt du'a, but that entire talk that was overflowing with sincerity, humility, and love for the Best of Creation, Allah bless him and give him abundant peace.

    Faramir: Jazak Allah khayr for the kind words and du'a. It's nice when readers comment and leave a trace of having been here -- also introduces be to some great blogs I didn't know before!

    Noura: Barak Allahu fi kum. Masha'Allah, I remember meeting another sister from Denmark in front of the Ka'ba at fajr one day -- we couldn't communicate linguistically, but the tears in our eyes and that loving embrace from her has never left me.

    May Allah bless you all, please stay in touch.

    Wassalam,
    Salikah

    ReplyDelete